luni, 8 noiembrie 2010

MISS SPORTY NAIL POLISH

    Let me start by saying that this brand of nail polish may not be the most expensive one on the market but in my humble opinion is one of the best out there:D 
1. Price: very affordable
2.Colors: they have extended their colors from light ones to very colorful or dark ones.My personal favorite is number 260 the color goes with everything and it looks so natural and preppy.
3.Lasting: surprisingly it last for almost a week if you put a top coat on of course.
4.Packaging: The bottles are small and the brushes apply the polish really smoothly without leaving any lines on your nails, I tried a Seventeen pink nail polish once and the brush was a nightmare, the color was oke..but thats another "nail polish" tale:)). I really like small brushes they apply the color really nicely on your nails, even if they are short or long( I tried to apply on long and short nails and the effect-remarkable).
  Closing statement:  I think this brand of nail polish is really good and the colors are really nice.I recommend this brand to teenagers for its lovely range of playful colors but also for who ever wants to try something really affordable that looks like a million bucks;)  

        http://www.miss-sporty.co.uk/




  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu