sâmbătă, 6 noiembrie 2010

JOICO HEAT PROTECTION SERUM

Hair products: well lets just say that I've just begun to discover the wonders of using the right hair product when needed. 
   I used a few other brands before using the Joico line and let me just say that the difference is there my friends. 
1.Packaging:Colorful bottles, good amount of product.
2.Price: above average products costs but higher quality and worth it.
3.Effect: noticeable. 
4.Smell: all the Joico products smell amazing :D 
    I think this should be a product that everyone needs to have when using hot tools. Don't mess with your hair too much because on a long run you are going to suffer from your laziness. Check this product out, and you will see that your money will be worth spent. The art of healthy hair !!!!!!!!!!!!


  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu