joi, 23 decembrie 2010

What to buy HIM for Xmas

   So this is Christmas...let the countdown begin!
       I love the smell of winter in the air ;)) it might sound crazy but I can smell when winter is near :D There's always that awful cold weather which I like and that joy , the rush of the holidays the amount of money spent on trees, food, drink and last but not least GIFTS:D  
      What to buy my mom? my friend? my aunt or cousin? and what about my boyfriend/ girlfriend? We all have these itsy-bitsy concerns around this time of year and we all are searching for the perfect gift. I know I am ...constantly because I.m a freak like that :))  
      So in my attempt to help some of you who maybe read my amateur and boring blog here are a few ideas:  
  

     1. A VIDEO GAME ( Xbox 360 ) if you're guy is into this sort of thing which I. sure he is like 99% of men you should hit the stores and buy him a game . Its quite expensive but worth it ( for them at least) For more info regarding new games and more check out : www.gamezone.com 
     
    2.  If you're man is the type of person who loves to read or watch a good movie you could aways find out what his favorite book is or one that he ones and get it for him .The same with the movie . The price range its acceptable and he will be pleased to see that you have an interest in his hobbies. 
      If you decide on a book you could even write him a special statement that way he'll always know who is it from and will treasure that book even more;)  


       3.Give him a gift for his car ( if he owns one) I know sound weird but believe me there's nothing a man would appreciate more than a little accessory for his " second baby" .  Go to a local car shop with him , see what his got his eye on and if its in your price range go for it .


















4. If you have next to you a man who likes to groom and who cares about pretty clothes and fine accessories then you should go for a very beautiful watch . You can't go wrong with that. This way he'll always be on time for your dates, he'll have a beautiful piece of jewelery on his wrist that will always remind him of you whenever he looks down on it. For more info and images check out: 
     http://www.amazon.com/Mens-Watches/b?ie=UTF8&node=404124011 
  Prices begin from 50 $ - 5,000$ (depending on your budget) 


        I wish you a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS FULL OF JOY, HAPPINESS, FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR !!!!! good luck shopping ladies ! 
  










    
    

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu